In this workshop, Firebase services and their characteristics will be explained
- Using Firebase to build and analyze applications
- Marketing applications on social media
- Studying and tracking the behavior of users within the application and identifying the most interactive users to send them notifications on an ongoing basis
- Store information about your application using the Firebase database
- The possibility of integrating your application and linking it to your application, whether it is Android or IOS
We’ll clarify some concepts:
Firebase: is a product of Google which helps developers to build, manage, and grow their apps easily. It helps developers to build their apps faster and in a more secure way. No programming is required on the firebase side which makes it easy to use its features more efficiently. It provides services to android, iOs, web, and unity. It provides cloud storage. It uses NoSQL for the database for the storage of data.
Realtime Database: The Firebase Realtime Database is a cloud-based NoSQL database that manages your data at the blazing speed of milliseconds. In simplest term, it can be considered as a big JSON file.
Cloud Firestore: The cloud Firestore is a NoSQL document database that provides services like store, sync, and query through the application on a global scale. It stores data in the form of objects also known as Documents. It has a key-value pair and can store all kinds of data like, strings, binary data, and even JSON trees.
Authentication: Firebase Authentication service provides easy to use UI libraries and SDKs to authenticate users to your app. It reduces the manpower and effort required to develop and maintain the user authentication service. It even handles tasks like merging accounts, which if done manually can be hectic.
Remote Config: The remote configuration service helps in publishing updates to the user immediately. The changes can range from changing components of the UI to changing the behavior of the applications. These are often used while publishing seasonal offers and contents to the application that has a limited life.
Hosting: Firebase provides hosting of applications with speed and security. It can be used to host Stati or Dynamic websites and microservices. It has the capability of hosting an application with a single command.
Firebase Cloud Messaging(FCM): The FCM service provides a connection between the server and the application end users, which can be used to receive and send messages and notifications. These connections are reliable and battery-efficient.
In this video, we will explain the Firebase services starting from Authentication, Firestore, Realtime Firebase, Firebase, Storage A simplified explanation about the analysis by “Firebase analysis” Events registration with Firebase An explanation of how to take advantage of Firebase services in funded advertising campaigns and test how the application works with Firebase. Take advantage of Firebase in Admob to control the way ads are displayed, mentioning the available Firebase versions Firebase analysis, Authentication, Realtime database, Hosting Storage, Cloud messaging Firebase analysis, events and user characteristics Ionic 6 , Angular
In this workshop, we will answer the following questions:
- How does the Firebase HQL database work?
- Firebase properties
- Building applications with Firebase, linking Android and IOS applications to Firebase
- What is the way to use Firebase to document and record events and analyze Firebase analysis?
- Study the behavior of users within the application User behavior who using Firebase,
- Use of Firebase databases Firebase “Realtime database Firestore. Firebase hosting,
- The effectiveness of using Firebase in building applications,
- how to take advantage of Firebase in funded advertising campaigns on social networking sites,
- Application Marketing
- Could Firebase be more expensive?
- Is Firebase expensive when compared to another database?
- Should I use Firebase when building or creating an application that has a large number of users?
- Is Firebase a good choice for building a database for a web application?
- Are there any free versions of Firebase for Android and iPhone?
- Can Firebase be used to build large applications that are applicable and contain a large number of data, such as Instagram and WhatsApp?
We are learning who we Building application using Firebase and create an infrastructure under the application with the lowest cost and explanation of the characteristics of the Firebase and select the free properties, and we study the possibility of using Firebase instead of Full Backend as a primary registration for all data and defined data protection and storage.
After that Who we Integrate Firebase with the Website?
And added a program for firebase for Android or IOS?
Also, we learn who we sign up Firebase ,definition Supplier and create document ,for copy data . It becomes ready to start the program and establish data to save on program.
And we will talk about:
The correct infrastructure and software. and the method of working through the Angular library to be linked to Firebase, the explanation how events are displayed through Firebase and How does the Firebase database work? Building applications using Firebase and measuring its activities and linking Android and IOS applications to Firebase, and ways to use Firebase to document and record events and analyze them, in addition to studying the behavior of users within the application.
Finally,Defining and studying the behavior of users within the application and explaining the events and the method of creating new events in Firebase. We will learn how to use Firebase to document and record events and analyze them, and How to take advantage of Firebase in funded advertising campaigns on social media, application marketing using Firebase. We will know if there are free copies of Firebase and the possibility of using it to build large applicable applications.